Thursday, January 03, 2008

Second day miracle?

So today is the second day.

It is -10 degrees celsius and feels like -19 degrees with windchill, according to weather.com.

Poor little baby had to come out and go to day care. :-(( He was all silent in the car, trying to recover from the coldness. I explained to him a few times on our way that mom has to go to work while he plays at Miss Moreno's. I repeated again and again that there are many many great toys at Miss Moreno's and the little friends all are waiting for him, who are, Nicolas, Brandon, and Ja'shawn (Jada, the only girl at this day care, is having a fever and stays at home these days). He seemed to be listening seriously with an adult-like frawn on his face.

He actually smiled when we finally arrived and got off the car. A little uncomfortable at the beginning after we got in the room, he remembered his favorite spot in front of the car rack in a short while and went directly there to play. I then said good-bye to him and explained once again that mom has to go to work but will come and pick him up right after work. I don't know how much he understood, but he didn't cry!!!!!!! And I waved good-bye and left. When I peeked through the window, he was actually looking at me through the window, too. And he didn't cry, either!!!!!!!!

Oh my good boy. Isn't he the most brave boy in the world?

And I am knocking on wood like crazy while I am typing this up, hoping that this second day miracle is for real and hope he can have a better day and at least cry less than yesterday.

No comments: